Friday, August 28, 2009

AHMI GOD!!!!

Okay so things have been pretty snazzy today I officially ordered some glasses AND sunglasses and we got money off them so its all good....and I pretty much know how I'm gonna get my hair cut I just need it to happen...

skdjhtoiwne~~!! I am sooo supposed to be doing AP work I haven't done any for 2 days!! and theres 1 more week til school and I have to finish 1 1/2 chapters plus vocab plus study guide questions....ACK!!! well I am going to be done by the end of the weekend I promise myself I have to be because otherwise I'll like die.....I'm just really kinda tired cos I haven't been sleeping well but I spent the night at my best friend graces house with my other bestie emma and it was soooo much fun! but yeah I just haven't been in the focused mood....so yeeeeeah
and my buddy jordan and I are choreographing this super awesome crazy demented intense dance and its fabulous -our first rehearsal was yesterday and in 4 hours we got like 1 min completely accomplished and and outline for the dance..AHH!!! its bloody brill!!
and I learned while listening to my friends band rehearsal (I was like the first outsider to hear them and be at their rehearsal I felt super special...)that my friend Pavel plays CELLO!!!! its amazingly super cool....and he plays standup base so hes my role model ;P
SO yeah that's the local happs.... and now I'm going to enjoy dinner and a movie with my family get some well needed rest and then hit the books tomorrow!

dancing with myself :P
-danica

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com