Saturday, August 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!

mmmhmmm okay!! so I am like obsessed with birthdays! I think that they are a little silly but overall I love celebrating them with my friends-I mean I enjoy celebrating my friend's birthdays (my birthdays-ehh not as much fun -well sometimes:P) but anyway yes and I have this issue where I have to say happy birthday like a gazillion times that day......

So heres to my friend A_L_E_X :


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOO since you're in Hawaii and I don't want to ruin your vacation I have to get kinda creative on how I'm saying happy birthday...I said so on facebook,and I'll send one on twitter even though you never use it..haha you need to login and see it-you'll find this via email its almost late enough to send a txt and that's about 5 times...which is pretty decent :) but some thanks and thoughts are in order..
SO happy birthday Alex you're a fantastic friend to have and very handy when it comes to music lessons ;) I learn a lot about new musicians and just random stuff--which makes me seem smarter sooo thanks for that! I also think your random insults invented during conversations are funny even though I say they're not...you get points for letting me see your guys's band even though it wasn't just you ... and for acting excited about my dancing...
Okay so I don't really know what I'm trying to do here--- just saying happy birthday and thanks thanks for all you've done and for inviting me to go to Hollywood and the winter musical-which got me into the summer musical,thank you for being funny,and being patient when I'm totally ignorant in some subjects like musicals,and soccer,and amazing artists..
haha :D

okay I'm ending this now!!!

HAVE A SUPER BIRTHDAY!!!!

-- Danica--

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com