Monday, October 19, 2009

ZOMG!!!!!

Okay okay I'm trying really hard not to panic---1 sec lemme get some dinner-- okay now I'm eating my dinner as I type this because I cant afford to lose precious time.. to make things simple I am drowning in homework--no no! wait for it!! --THAT I HAVE NO FREAKIN CLUE HOW TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I told myself that I'm not going to cry I only have to:


-finish post lab/pre lab questions for chem
-worksheet packet for chem
-end of chapter chem book work
-math worksheet I AM TOTALLY LOST ON
-reread to kill a mocking bird for trial
-get together papers for said trial
-try to finish some grammar work for extra credit --AND ITS A TON LEMME TELL YOU
-FRENCH HOMEWORK

now didnt I say today was my day to regroup well you can throw that out the window!!! ALL I DO IS HOMEWORK
and I'm trying to get to bed early well you can throw that out the freakin window too
I wanted to clean my room-TOO BAD!
I wanted to not be at my wits end on a monday because I feel like all I do is work and in the times I'm not working I'm dancing which is good but I never get time to just chill and its so annoying oh yeah and I have to email my team members about the trial you know why? because I landed myself a spot as Atticus head of my side of the trail nice huh? and I will say I'm honored but I can't deal with this...UGHHHHH

IF anyones reading this please LEAVE A COMMENT just tell me to suck it up and move on and if you wanna be nice offer to clean my room or give me nice music --I like music


-danica

1 comments:

gracie said...

SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON!
just kidding dear!
I would recommend you some music but you dont like my music :P
I will come over tomorrow and clean your room up for you because you have cleaned up my room for me so many times! Its time I returned the favor. :) And I also love cleaning other people's rooms! hehehe.
I hope you finished your homework and got through everything--i'm sure you did because your amazing like that.
i love you!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com