Wednesday, November 18, 2009

La la la la la the world is round...

Eric got the link to my blog about two seconds ago "HI ERIC!! " Now a days I actually have people reading this though none of them leave a comment like emma d., emma p., maddy, and gigi ...LOL LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS...


okay updates....I am still dancing thought I missed class all last week for homecoming and sickness and the final football game of the season...I went yesterday felt really bad today..so I stayed home...again..---bad ballerina! Anyway I've been trying to save my voice because yours truly will be auditioning for Addaperle "the feel good girl!" in The Wiz...and pavel chris and alex and jordan are also auditioning..... and I think that they are all singing the lion song...not quite sure--safe to say its gonna be a PARTY tomorrow!! Oh yeah and my friend megan she auditions right before me so we get to be audition buddies!! so yeah I'm singing He's the Wiz and am pretty good if I do say so myself...

So I'm actually excited-kinda nervous---but mostly excited...and I'm gonna have a super cute outfit on so even if I fail I could just stand and look pretty...

So school is still school ---its all about adaption now...just going with it getting the work done having fun...if it wasn't for my friends I would probably melt but chatting and working with them keeps me occupied.. and surviving..

Dance has been getting better too those girls aren't so cliche-y and they will actually talk to me... AND jordan and I are talking a ballet class together next week so I'm so very excited and the dance that we're choreographing is like wayyy ahead of schedule so we're SUPERSTARS....isn't it great?


yeah well I didn't exactly know what else to say in here....I'll update you tomorrow on how auditions went and the shin-dig that went down before.. :)

keep well and entertained and be witty darlings for I've re-energized myself and decided that I cant be so down all the time its time to make a change...... Live well.....


-danica

3 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

Hey girlie!!
I just got back from my boarding school last night.
I should tell you...it sucks being so far away from civilisation (READ: INTERNET) and yeah...I miss you too. It's been a LOOOONG time since we've talked. But now I'm back and I won't be such a loser when it comes to keeping in touch no more. Trust me. (:

Anyway, good luck with high school. It's a rush. Trust me. I can't believe I'm going to be a senior next year. Then I'll be graduating and on the road to...well no idea where actually. LOL.

I'm hoping to get into Stamford University. So maybe we could meet up then. HA HA HA.

I should prolly go now before I start leaving a really, really, really long post.

xoxo,
Tash.

gracie said...

i beg your pardon but i do comment on ur blogggg. :) hehehe, i check it like everyyy day but you barely post anything :( lol <3

Unknown said...

Your right the world is round and now i have commented. Happy?

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com