Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is It really

hello.

how are you? I hope you're good. Do you come here often? I do. well. Often enough for me my visits are interesting-probably intriguing to you hence why you come to see if I've come back and left a note. Thank you. That pleasant conversationalism is just that pleasant and I sort of enjoy it..

When I think of elegance I think of my grandmother--when I smell a lovely perfume or hear of a business cocktail party something fun but delightful-I think of her.
When I think of times before ours-not ancient but separate where girls were trained and taught manners and knew how to be a lady -I think of my great-grandmother
When I think of tea-parties I remember when I was little reading raggedy ann books and deciding that I was Marcella and I would have a nice teas party with my dolls.I think of running through rose gardens. Remembering the multiple times I have run through huge rose gardens hiding under some of the large bushes watching the sun travel-being pleasing and warm--I remember one day I did such a think and I felt that I was in a Monet painting---even at 10 I had loved his work and the happiness I felt could be reflected in such beauty.
When I think of traveling I think of my Aunt Norma-I haven't mentioned her here-she was a beautiful person
I think of traveling across the world to exotic places to the amazon and africa to india and china-I want to go to Europe and see how they run things over there.

We had callbacks yesterday-I got nervous and scared and I almost started crying in the middle of my song but I didn't stop... They cut me but its okay in the sense that I can probably get the flying monkey part because I killed in dance auditions. I just feel so embarrassed because everyone heard me sing-and I didn't do that well and I don 't want people to go away with that as my impression--I can sing better.. but marlene said I did good and she thought I was having fun with it even though I was almost crying but she couldn't tell but I'll go with that.I was so proud to be friends with asya,sarah,jordan,alex,and pavel--they were so amazing and I love them all---And I must thank Olive for making me feel happy she truly has talent and she's so feel-good!



to have you see me




-danica

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com