Monday, April 19, 2010

APRIL 19

Hello!!

SO my day wasn't that bad. It was rather pleasant even though it was the first day back after spring break. This morning I went to the chiropractor to get my lower back fixed and MAN! did it feel so much better. Then I went to school my french class wasn't too bad we reviewed and Ms.Hart even made me laugh a couple times so it was enjoyable. My dance class is always fun though we just talked about the show and didn't dance. My English class is always really interesting and we are working on a poem project so I will be doing that in a little bit the only thing is that I cant find my grammar book--Have you seen it? cos I sure haven't. Chemistry was a bit over my head as usual. History was a lot of review and can you believe it?!The AP test is in two and a half weeks away!!! So scary. But I will be prepared is what I keep telling myself. Math was math I did my homework we have a district test tomorrow what else is new? ANNNDD I am working on getting voice lessons and I am going back to dance tomorrow so I am SOO excited. Yay so that s a day in the life of moi :)


if i could figure it out

--Danica

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com