Wednesday, June 9, 2010

For All the World

So when theres many things I need to do I believe in stopping (especially if I am stressing) and taking a look on what I am feeling and how i got here. Life's been really good lately. Much better this week than last week and I can honestly say that for the past few days I've been able to walk into school with a smile. Maybe its because summer is around the corner, maybe its because I haven't been ignored this week, maybe its because I've built a guard of hilarious and sweet friends, maybe its because I've felt pretty all week. Whatever the reason I like that change.


I've been working on change for a while. I am going to start taking aerial arts class in addition to my 1 adult ballet class a week. I was reading some older posts. I don't encourage you to read them I feel that i sound incompetent and immature. Not sure how to handle myself on my own blog. Which was the truth the Internet used to be so foreign and new. Now its an everyday thing. I still am looking for a harder dance course. I need to work on jumps.

However in my search for self peace and new dance classes I auditioned for a weekend dance intensive. I GOT IN to my surprise and its with Lineage Dance Co. A company I admire. They put on the Pasadena Dance Festival that was the most fun I have ever had.

When changing and finding room for it you tend to find memories. Its a process sorting through them recognizing them for what they were and your history than either keeping them close to heart, filing them under the important category, or placing them neatly in a box to be put in your newly organized attic for a time much later. I feel confident in the way my inner self lies and flows. I feel more confident in my dancing and singing. I don't feel so undermined or that I am striving too hard. I work hard and I love it--I feel that I am in the right place. In the last year I have met many new people who've helped me come this far and feel as capable as I do. I thank them and I thank the Universe.

Thank you for teaching me to continue and thank you for continuing.

Danica--

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com