Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Updates...on everything well kinda

Hi Guys
The fire is more thatn half contained.It has burned 700 acres. The smoke has cleared.Things are looking up and I have school tomorrow and Thursday but we get Friday off for pupil free day.Hehe I only have to go to school for two days.yes!! I ahem got my letter from the preforming arts school I auditioned for. Bummer but I had a plan and will see all my old friends from school last year at the local high school which will be tons of fun. So yeah. I am not giving up dancing because I love it too much. All I have to say to those judges is"I'll see you next year! And next time i'm getting in wether you like it or not. What did you say?Nothing? Thats what I thought!"So yeah LOL. Feeling really good right now and I am listening to Let Love In. Good song. Feeling content. Okay I have to say it Natasha you crack me up and you really helped make my day better after I opened that letter. I was laughing when I read your coment. I LOVE YOU (no not in that way but you know)LOL. :D
Crazy Daisy:) -energetic

1 comments:

SleepySpirals said...

Yes, never give up dancing because dancing is actually the hidden language of the soul!!!!

Bahaha. Okay, I'm crapping. Well, a little bit. Awww....no problem girl. And yes, I do get what you meant and hey, I LOVE YOU TOO.

(:

I feel so gay of all a sudden. Lol. Anyways....I hear my YouTube account calling me. I'm having a back-to-back thing and watching anything remotely related to Sum 41. Join me and you'll never return to planet Earth!

*insert background sound of thunder and evil laughter*

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com